Kubernetes is an open-source container management tool which holds the responsibilities of container deployment, scaling & descaling of containers & load balancing.
a key features are,
– A container orchestration tool
– Opensource and portable platform
– Automates scaling of workloads
– Groups containers into logical units
– Written in go programming language
– Googles Brainchild and donated to CNCF
– It works brilliantly with all the cloud providers.
So, we can say that Kubernetes is not a containerization platform, but it is a multi-container management solution.
Happy learning 🙂